Welcome to Krav Maga,
What will you need on your first day?
- Positive Attitude
- Patience for new learners
- Willingness to work hard and train smart
- Groin Protection (Male or Female) – Most retailers sell them (I Can provide if you let me know).
- Indoor footwear.
- Respect Facility Training Rules provided: Ex – Control Jiu-Jitsu (they are a priority)
- Active Clothing and T shirt of club
- Received and Signed Waiver before you start the class (pick up at facility if needed or online)
- Groin protection is a must and not optional.
- Hand wraps and will be shown in class.
- Combat sparring gloves
- Binder (provided on first day)
- Training shirt
- Water bottle
Any equipment you needed I can provide; you must let me know!