Protein crepes just take things to the next level. This recipe has savory protein and can be mixed with fruits and veggies to make a wrap if you wish. It is fantastic and sings to everything—they’re high in protein while being low in calories and carbs. What more could I ask for?
Once again, there are endless ways to enjoy these crepes. Just remember to play around with your fillings, and your seasonings, too. It can be for Breakfast, Lunch or Supper depending on what you do. For example, Rosemary and thyme are perfect for pizza crepes. Tarragon goes great with creamy chicken sauces, and you can use paprika and chili powder if you want to fill them with a fajita mix and guacamole. When served this way, they’re sure to pack a perfect punch of spicy protein ka-POW!
- Using a food processor or handheld blender, blend all ingredients together until they’re well combined.
- Get your nonstick pan sizzling hot and add a bit of coconut oil, low-calorie spray, or butter to it to ensure it’s properly nonstick.
- Spoon some of the mixture into the center of a hot pan, spreading it around the pan with your spoon so it’s as flat and thin as possible.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip once the bottom cooks. Allow the top to cook until done.
- Repeat with the rest of your batter.
- Fill your crepes with your filling of choice; here I used veggies, chicken, and rice. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 crepes
Recipe yields: 3 crepes