I was thinking of something sweet for the New Year. So I decided to add a twist of a recipe found online.
Hope you like it.
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 3 medium granny smith apples, thinly sliced
- 1 or 2 Banana, thinly sliced
- 3 medium pears, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup craisins
- 4 poppy-seed bagels, split
- 100g camembert cheese, thinly sliced
- rocket leaves, to serve
Melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add apples. Cook, stirring, for about 3-5 minutes or until lightly browned. Stir in craisins. Remove from heat.
Meanwhile, toast bagels until you like them, lightly browned. Top with cheese. Grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Top bagels with apple mixture and add pears and bananas as you like. Serve with rocket leaves crushed and mixed on top.