This was a great treat for breakfast and healthy too!
Give it a try…
- 4 Tbs Chia Seeds
- ½ Tbs Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Coconut Milk (boxed or canned, full fat)
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 Tbs honey
- Extra sweetened coconut flakes, fruit, and granola
- Put all ingredients in a container with lid, stir well, making sure chia is well incorporated into the liquid.
- Refrigerate overnight, or for 5-6 hours
- Serve with sweetened coconut flakes garnish, fresh fruit, granola, etc.
Another alternative option from eazypeazymealz.com is coconut mango chia seed pudding