SERVINGS 1UNITS US
- 1slice ham, thin
- 2teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1tablespoon green onion, chopped
- smidge oil
- Preheat oven to 375F or skillet on medium – high.
- Oil your ramekin, silpat cup or muffin tin. I would use a muffin tin.
- Place the ham inside of it, making a nice cup.
– If you’re using a skillet, you need the easy round metal egg circles which you place the ham inside. Followed by the egg.
- Crack your egg into the center.
- Top with green onion, cheese and green peppers.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15 minutes. I prefer the yolk still runny — less time.
- Pop onto your plate and serve.