What makes the Krav Maga different from martial arts or other systems?
Looking at the basic principle of Krav Maga, it is to inflict maximum damage to the opponents (we train multiple attackers) in order to end the fight as quickly as possible. Brutal counter-attacks using your most effective tool (knees, elbows, weapons, etc.) to target your opponent’s weakest area (neck, throat, eyes, knees, ribs, solar plexus, groin, etc.) are the focus. For this reason, it is not a competitive martial arts, like Brazilian Ju-Jitsu or Muay Thai, because people would die.
- You can guarantee yourself that you will leave knowing you learned something intuitive and practical that will help you defend yourself.
- You learn it quickly with little practice
- It involves just as much cardio and strength as a workout anywhere else.
- Release your stress and anxiety from work or actual situations that can happen.
IKMF standout from other Krav Maga and Self Defense organizations and systems…
Here are some examples….
- The IKMF is always pushing the limits!
- Always evolving and has a must combat sparring mandate.
IKMF researching the techniques with science
- Others work with surgeons, psychologist and other professionals to gain a better understanding.
- IKMF drawing information from experience, current events and real life applications.
- IMKF works with civilians, professionals, other agencies, military’s, Law enforcements, secret service and so on throughout the world to refine and develop new techniques.
- IKMF moving forward
- Continuously reviewing its techniques and developing of new programs, seminars and techniques from the findings.
The IKMF is the largest and most veteran Krav Maga Organization in the world we draw information from every sector worldwide and blend experience, science, the past and current events globally to become the best and most effective system today!
Sign-up now… lightningstrikeselfdefense.com