I had a great time with friends and family! My best friend made me some of this and it was delicious. We took the recipe from Food.com and it was super good, so I found it and decided to share it with you. I left all the hyperlinks so that you can follow along just like I did.
Nutrition SERVINGS 4 UNITS
- 1 1⁄2cups plain breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2cup fresh parsley
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 3⁄4teaspoon coarse salt
- 4(6 -8 ounce) cod fish fillets
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line your pan with aluminum foil and lightly brush with olive oil, or use a bit of cooking spray.
- Combine parsley, garlic, lemon zest, and coarse salt on the cutting board. Finely chop, then combine with the breadcrumbs in a shallow plate.
- Brush top of each fillet with olive oil. Press fillet into the crumb mixture. Place fillets in baking dish, crust-side up. Bake until firm, about 12-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. Serve with lemon wedges.
Food.com/oven-baked cod recipe: http://www.food.com/recipe/easy-oven-baked-cod-133718