So you may have already guess it but there is realistically only 1 way to develop a solid strong chest and that is push ups! There are hundreds of push up variations, but you should keep to just the ones we use here to maintain or grow strength!
Establish Max Rep Each Chest Workout –
- Do AS MANY PUSH UPS AS YOU CAN!
Superset: 2 sets
- Reverse Push up (starting from the ground) – Do 1/2 the amount you did for max!
- Cross Over Push ups (Usually a Box or Solid Ball that box hands can fit on like Soccer) – 12 reps
Rest 30 secs & repeat!
Superset: 3 x 16 – 25 reps
- Alternating Uneven Push ups – 1 arm is on a ball and the other is on the ground
- Crocodile Walk Push up 10 meters or your size of the room and back!
30 sec rest & repeat
Superset: 3 sets of 16-25 reps
- Narrow Dimond Shape Hand Position Push up
- Dive Bomber Push ups
- Rest 1 minute between sets!
Finisher: MAX AMOUNT POSSIBLE UNTIL YOU CANNOT MOVE!!
- Single Arm Towel Chest Flys
- Chair Dips
Push up Variations : Push up Variations