Making your own Granola for breakfast couldn’t be easier and so tasteful! I wouldn’t eat this everyday but a nice online breakfast recipe was hard to pass up trying.
It’s filled with granola, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, coconut yogurt and more.
1/4 coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup of maple syrup
1/3 cup brewed Lavazza coffee
3 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of almonds finely chopped
1 cup unsweetened shredded coconuts
2 tbsp. Cocoa powder
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Sea salt
8 medjool dates, pitted and finely chopped
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
1) Pre-heat oven to 315.
2) In a large bowl, stir together the oats, almonds, coconut slices, cocoa powder, salt, cinnamon, chopped dates.
3) in seperate bowl, mix together coffee, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract.
4) Pour both together and spread over two baking sheets, bake for 20-25 minutes. Make sure you shake the pan every 10 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and let cool.
6) Once complete make delicious breakfast with oats, strawberries, blueberries, bananas, and yogurt with anything else you would like to add.