So this training mixes a lot of different aspects of fitness together and it was made in mind for a good friend Caro as well as someone else that I am currently helping out; Jenna!
Hope this helps others out! Just note that the more body parts you add in per day the more complicated your schedule needs to be.
A superb four day workout program that’s perfect for you! I’ve tried a lot of different workout’s out there and designed this one to push and expect a lot to meet the needs of beginners and veterans alike.
Why make it difficult to motivate yourself to exercise. With these great routines, you will be pumped up, you will have more stamina, and you will have a mind blowing body!
The 4-Day Workout Program is a high-intensive program that’s designed to shed a layer of fat and build layer upon layer of muscle. It is split up into four individual workout routines – complete with supersets, tri-sets and HIIT for additional resistance training. They will work together to form a well-rounded program for your benefit.
In my mind, like others have come up with already…it’s not rocket science, you have 3 variations depending on your schedule, goals and fitness level – you must follow 1 of 3 variations below:
- Standard Split – 4 days per week: A – B – OFF – C – D – OFF – CARDIO – Repeat
- Accelerated Split – 5 days per week: A – B – C – D – OFF – CARDIO – A
- High Intensity Split – 6 days per week: A – B – C – D – OFF – A – B
Note: For excellent results: It would be beneficial to add additional cardio on an off day of training. This can be substituted by sports or other forms of activity by yourself! Look it also helps adjust you to motive yourself after this is all said and done!
The same workouts might not fall on the same day each week. That’s good so your body doesn’t adapt too quickly! But regardless of which track you are following, you must always follow in alphabetic order. Meaning from A > B > C > D even if you miss a day! Do NOT conveniently miss leg day because you are making up excuses.
Lastly, don’t make your rest time between sets more than 1 ½ minutes!
Follow this religiously and rigorously for 8 weeks plus another 4 weeks if you want to change it up and you will see improvements with your body and mind!!
Last But Not Least:
- Adjust the weight to your own ability and gradually increase it over time. Use the heaviest weight possible for the given number of repetitions without sacrificing your form.
- If you’re new to lifting or training in general, take this as a good primer and go slow!
- FOR MY VETERANS WHO THINK THEY DON’T NEED THIS ANYMORE BECAUSE ITS TOO EASY – DON’T FORGET THAT AS YOU GET STRONGER YOUR MAX WILL CHANGE THEREFORE YOUR PERCENTAGES WILL CHANGE TOO!!!
- As always, it really doesn’t matter how hard you work during your workouts. If your diet is crap and you eat garbage, you will not see the results you want and you will blame the program. Help cultivate the muscle by feeding it things it can use!
Here’s your routine break down 8 weeks: Here’s your routine break down 4 more weeks: